Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Association (ARA), founded in 1972 is a trade association to represents the interests of air-conditioning and refrigeration manufacturers, suppliers and contractors. ARA is a united voice for the airconditioning & refrigeration industry and works for members’ benefit and interest.
- To Set up and information system and library.
- To set recommended standard of practice and business ethics.
- To upgrade business knowledge of members and promote interest of members.
- To upgrade technical and management knowledge and skill of members’ staff to improve productivity.
- To offer information on new technology and issues to members.
We work together to promote professional contracting and energy efficiency airconditioning units for our society.
President : Mr Leong Cheng Wee
Vice President : Mr Patrick Leong
Honorary Secretary : Mr Benjamin Tan
Honorary Treasurer : Mr T K Ng
Consists of :
- Installers of refrigeration and air-conditioning systems.
- Individual firm, company or corporation associated with refrigeration or airconditioning.
- Architects, consulting engineers, quantity surveyors and manufacturers and /or representatives relating to the refrigeration and/or air-conditioning industry.